1. Can I buy tickets?
The following requirements need to be met to be able to purchase entry tickets into the Major Draw
1. 2018 Active Bulldogs Members
2. Non-Members that purchase over $75 worth of Merchandise at the Bulldogs Team Store or online (http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au)
3. 2018 Active Corporate Clients, and/or their casual hospitality guests attending on Bulldogs 2018 Match Days
4. Junior League Club Participants
5. 2018 Active Football Club Members
6. 2018 Active Leagues Club Members
All entrants must be 18+ years
2. How do I enter?
Entry details are outlined below
1. 2018 Active Bulldogs Members – Entry tickets can be purchased by calling the Membership Team (1300 769 164), visiting the Bulldogs Team Store and showing your 2018 Members Card or purchasing online (http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au)
2. 2018 Active Corporate Clients, and/or their casual hospitality guests – Entry tickets can be purchased through their Bulldogs Corporate Account Managers or on Game Day in the Corporate Areas of ANZ Stadium or Belmore Sportsground
3. Junior League Club Participants & Families – Entry tickets can be purchased through your Junior League Club, 20% of proceeds from tickets purchased through Junior League Clubs will go towards Junior Development
4. 2018 Active Football Club Members – Entry tickets can be purchased by calling the Membership Team (1300 769 164) or by visiting the Bulldogs Team Store
5. 2018 Active Leagues Club Members – Entry tickets can be purchased at the Canterbury Leagues Club Reception Desk or by visiting the Bulldogs Team Store and showing your active Leagues Club Members Card.
6. Non-Members – Entry tickets can be purchased once $75 worth of Merchandise is purchased at the Bulldogs Team Store, at Merchandise outlets on Game Day or online (http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au). Tickets can only be purchased at the time of the original transaction.
3. How many tickets can I buy?
Once all requirements are met, an unlimited amount of tickets can be purchased
4. How much are entry tickets?
Entry tickets are $10 each
5. Can I enter at Game Day or Events?
Yes, if you are a 2018 Bulldogs Member, Leagues Club Member, Football Club Member or Corporate Partner you can enter the draw at any Bulldogs Home Game or Event by visiting Membership, Merchandise Outlets or speaking with your Corporate Account Manager.
6. Do I need a Drivers Licence to enter?
No, however you will need a registered and active State/Territory Drivers Licence to drive the car
7. Can I enter the draw if I do not live in NSW?
Yes, once all requirements are met all individuals living in States/Territories throughout Australia are eligible to purchase entries into the Major Draw
8. How are the finalists selected?
Ten (10) finalists will be randomly selected on Monday 27th August from all entries received throughout the Campaign Period. These finalists will be contacted and notified by the Bulldogs Membership Team
9. How is the prize drawn?
Ten (10) finalists will be invited on to the field during our final Home Game of the 2018 Season at ANZ Stadium on Sunday 2nd September. Those finalists will randomly select a key, and then take turns attempting to unlock the KIA Picanto, whichever key successfully unlocks the Car the holder of that Key will be the winner of the Major Prize.
10. What if I cannot attend the final home game?
If you are a finalist and are unable to attend the final Home Game, a Staff or Team Member from the Bulldogs Rugby League Club will represent you in the final draw.
11. What is the major prize?
The winner of the major draw will win a brand new White Automatic KIA Picanto brought to you by KIA and $1,000 worth of fuel and oil brought to you by Metro Petroleum*
12. Do the finalists receive a prize?
The remaining nine (9) finalists in the Major Prize Draw who are not the final winner will all receive a consolation prize. Details of the finalist prize will be confirmed at a later date.
*T&Cs apply, click here for more information